Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How To Hire A Professional Organizer

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Have you ever wondered how to hire a professional organizer or what steps to take or how to prepare. This video shows you a great step by step approach for preparing to find a professional organizer. If you still have questions leave a comment and I will be happy to answer them.



I have to admit when I first looked at this video I had to laugh because a lot of times people try to clean or straighten before I come. But if you do that I can't get a true picture of how you live and your problem areas. This video gives you things to think about before you hire a professional and what it entails. But please keep in mind that all organizers are different and may have different ways of working. Not every organizer has a contract for you to sign and not every organizer bills you. So keep that in mind also when you are considering hiring an organizer.

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi and welcome to MBC! Great blog!

Post a Comment