Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tools to Organize Your Closet

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I was looking at QVC today and I came across this wonderful product. I always have clients who want a better way to organize shoes, purses, whatever in their closets. Well, when I saw this item I had to let everyone know about this. This Carousel Closet organizer has so many possibilities. You can organize shoes and purses, or belts and undergarments, or toys and art work. You name it and I believe you can organize it in this "spinning" garment rack. And it is collapsible for easy storage when not in use.

I do not know how many they keep in stock but you need to get your hands on this one if you are looking for a great way to organize your closet. Happy Organizing.

Carousel Closet Spinning Garment Organizer w/40Pckt Organizer - QVC.com

Carousel Closet Spinning Garment Organizer w/40Pckt Organizer - QVC.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment